Thursday 29 January 2009

Font Ideas


I begun to consider different fonts that we could use for the text in our film opening.

I chose this font as an example because the joined up style makes it look fairly girly and the italic element reflects an informal type of writing that would possibly be used in a diary.

I chose this font as an example because the quite childish rounded style is a reflection of the style many teenage girls write in.

I chose this font as an example because the messy style makes it look very handwritten and mirrors a font that would perhaps be used in a diary. However, the scruffy and uneven letters could sway the audience into believing the writing has been done by a male character.

I chose this font as an example because similar to the second font it has a rounded informal element. The heart above the letter "I" also indicates that the person writing in the diary is young and female.
I chose this font as an example because it is an easy to read hand-written font that looks similar to the style of writing often seen in a diary.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home